These are the EASIEST and best tasting pancakes !! You literally throw everything into a blender and then cook it on the stove. That’s it. Done. How impressive is that?! Along with the chocolate chips that are recommended, I would also consider adding fresh raspberries, almond butter, or any flavored syrups you have! The dark chocolate chips taste amazing with any fruit flavors mixed in.
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/4 unsweetened almond milk
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 dates, pitted
- 3 tbsp dark chocolate chips (enjoy life brand are highly recommended!)
- olive oil (or any type of cooking oil for pan)
- Blend all ingredients in blender or food processor, except chocolate chips. Mix well.
- Fold in chocolate chips to mixture.
- Scoop out heaping tablespoons and cook.
- Finally, eat all of them in one sitting.
I know this seems way too easy to result in anything fantastic but just trust me. Let me know how yours turn out or if you have any suggestions to mix up the recipe at all!!